LRC Social Distancing Measures
Date: May 7, 2020
The Landscape Recycling Center is operating with social distancing measures from 8 am to 3 pm Monday – Friday.
Until further notice, customers must adhere to the following procedures:
- Only credit card payments and commercial charge accounts will be accepted. Cash and check will not be accepted until further notice to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Remain in vehicle until instructed to approach ticket booth.
- Delivery orders will not be taken at the Landscape Recycling Center ticket booth or by phone. Delivery orders must utilize the new Delivery Order Form [PDF] and be sent by email or post.
- The bucket program has been suspended to maintain social distancing.
- Customers must bring their own containers or vehicles to load product.
- Practice social distancing during unloading and loading of material on LRC premises according to the most current Executive Orders.
Failure of customers to abide by the new procedures may result in refusal of service to individuals or further restrictions on Landscape Recycling Center services.
Customers are also encouraged to consider delivery of LRC products. As a special accommodation, we are reducing the minimum order size for deliveries to each zone as described on the Delivery Order Form [PDF]. Customers should download and fill out the form and then email to email@example.com or mail to 706 S. Glover, Urbana, IL 61802. LRC staff will call to take credit card payment by phone and arrange delivery. Please review the Delivery Rules and Delivery FAQs prior to ordering.
Patience is requested as we implement these new procedures.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to Kevin Sanderson at 217-384-2303.
Thank you for supporting LRC.